Wow, This tree trunk was a lot bigger than I thought. Luckily we had some retired woraholics in the ward that we more than happy to help tackle the project.
He is so cute and grown up. It's funny how you forget that as time goes by everyone else grows even if you aren't there to see it. Cole and I are excited you have a blog. They've really been nice to help keep in touch with our family and friends while we're out here. We're glad to see it looks like things are going well for you!
2 comments:
He is so cute and grown up. It's funny how you forget that as time goes by everyone else grows even if you aren't there to see it. Cole and I are excited you have a blog. They've really been nice to help keep in touch with our family and friends while we're out here. We're glad to see it looks like things are going well for you!
hannah you combed his hair to look like a nerd
Post a Comment