Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I'm so Happy!
Dennison has been pretty funny lately about all the little phrases he puts together and repeats for a couple of days before they change to something else. Last night he asked Mike to play with him and when Mike agreed he excitedly said, "I'm so happy now!" This morning I let him help me flip the pancakes and he exclaimed, " I'm so happy I'm cooking by myself." (he is finally starting to use the correct pronouns.) A little while later I suggested we do something I knew he would like and he replied, " That's a good idea! I'm so happy." I'm glad it doesn't take much to make him happy, I can only hope it stays this simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss hearing the funny things Dennison says. I'm glad he's so happy. Hopefully that means he's being a good boy.
Post a Comment