Monday, February 28, 2011

Little Rascals

Everyone always tells you, "enjoy this time with your kids, because is goes by so fast." And it does, but sometimes it feels like each day drags on soooooo long and is never going to end. But these two provide lots of comic relief, which really does make life enjoyable.

Samuel loves hats and drinks.

I regularly find that he has put Mr. Potato Head's glasses on the back of his head by himself.


You don't want to laugh at them (because it just encourages them) and what they are doing is dangerous, but it is also hilarious and cute at the same time. Climbing in the washer and dryer and standing on the dining room table and trying to walk (not crawl) up steps are just a few of Samuel's latest tricks.




Dennison LOVES star wars right now and it cracks me up. I laugh when Mike gets assigned to be C3PO because it is about the farthest thing from his personality (useless endless talking) and when Sam gets assigned R2D2 because it really does fit him (little noises, not words, zooming around getting into trouble). I of course always default to the only girl, princess Leia.


Although he is a wild man at home much of the time, in primary he is a little angel. He gave his first talk in primary and Sunday and did a really great job. We are so proud of him.

This is classic Dennison, need I say more.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ha ha! I love all of these pictures! Your boys are so stinkin' cute and funny.