Friday, March 25, 2011

March Update

Its been while since I have posted anything, and in an effort to continue avoiding the work that needs to be done around my house, I thought I would give a little update.
Last night we had our last swimming lesson for Dennison and Samuel. Dennison is finally starting to get more comfortable in the water and Samuel never hesitated to jump right in (literally). Samuel was so cute and after we took him down the big slide, he would start clapping and when we asked if he wanted to go again, he enthusiastically nodded his head. None of the other babies in the aquatots class were as excited about the slide and the big splash at the end, but Sam couldn't get enough, this shouldn't really come as a surprise if you know him.



We also are at the beginning of garden season. I have the peas, spinach and lettuce in the ground, and have started some herbs, peppers and tomatoes inside.

Unfortunately our outside activities are on hiatus because we are having a winter relapse today. But I really should get back to the reality that, even though it is snowing outside, there is plenty of work that I should be getting done inside.

1 comment:

DeNae said...

Hi. It is fun to see some pics of swimming lessons. Hope that you are having a good week. Also I wanted to ask what is going on with the family pic at the top of your page, it flashes for only a second and then turns black. It looks like it is probably a good picture.